I'm In!!!

OK...so for years I have lusted over the idea of doing the LOTOJA race since I discovered road biking. Being pregnant and trying to get back to the same shape I was in before pregnancy, I have waited for a few years for the opportunity to do this race. This is my year!
So what does LOTOJA mean? LOTOJA stands for Logan,UT to Jackson Hole, WY. LOTOJA is one of the longest one day races in the United States. The race is 206 miles in one day. In the first 110 miles you climb and descend three huge passes gaining over 5550 feet. I am so excited for the challenge!
The only catch is it is a lottery to get in. They only except 1,000 entries. I will know by mid-May if I get in. Please keep you fingers crossed for me!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, yeah! you are my hero, lady! fingers crossed for you.

Chris said...

Sounds like fun and torture all at the same time! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Jan said...

wow ! Keep us posted- let us know when you get the final word.

Anthony and Krista said...

I didn't know you were signing up for this. I thought we were better friends than that. I hope you, Anthony, and ben get in this year. It will be a fun weekend.

Kathy Miner said...

You are so amazing. I only wish I had enough energy as you do. How did you do.