Mountain Biking in Brianhead

I know, I know it has been forever since I have blogged. This summer has been crazy! We spend 9 day's in Costa Rica followed by 4 days in Jackson Hole. To say the least...I am just getting back on schedule.

This past weekend we headed up to Brianhead (3 hours from Las Vegas) for some good R&R and Mountain Biking. Quinn and I rode Dark Hallow, which is about a 3 hour ride. It was some crazy good downhill which was a ton of fun.

At the top of Dark Hallow.


Quinn at the bottom of the ride.

Thank you to Grandpa Brown for watching Sienna so Quinn and I could get a great work-out in!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Fun times! Love it that you and the QB haven't changed your love of the outdoors and of the activities you've always done.

Anonymous said...

This blog have helpful content and information. Is there any formula to control diet and keep muscle tone with fitness? For more log on
Personal Trainer- www.just4ufit.com