Something worth watching....

Some of you are probably sick of hearing me go on and on about my favorite show that is premiering TONIGHT! If you haven't heard, "The Biggest Loser" is coming back for it's fourth season on NBC on Tuesdays at 8/7c. The first episode will be a two hour premier.


Why "The Biggest Loser" is my favorite show:

1. It shows that losing weight is obtainable...you just have to work hard and watch what you eat.

2. With that being said...it shows how hard these contestants have to work to lose the weight. Remember you don't gain all of your weight over night. You have to burn 3500 calories to lose 1 pound. Just think...the contestants lose sometimes up to 20 pounds in a week. That is creating a deficit of 70,000 calories!

3. Life changing experience for all of the contestants (I cry every episode and my husband makes fun of me:)

4. They are healthy! This is the most important reason for weight loss. Sure it feels good to fit into those old jeans...but what about your quality of life.

5. Training sessions. This one is personal. I love to see new ideas (if you are a client...get ready!) to integrate into my sessions.

6. It is competitive. So I have a little competitive side and it is fun to cheer for the contestants that won my heart.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I LOVE the Biggest Loser! Thanks for the reminder about when it starts -- I've been gone and I feel like i"m lost! Can't wait!